Saturday, December 12, 2009

The dentist

Many guys don't want to meet the dentist if not emergency.

for me? I quite not ' like ' to see dentist, but if I have to go I'll go.

I would like to go this dentist for treatment because, first I want to have a beautiful smile ( and I want to smile to someone I admire if I don't have nice smile, it'll be...the worst, if you know what I mean )

The dentist give me mouth washing, it makes me feel more comfortable. I can't brush my mouth as clean as let she do it for me. She always cure my serious problem with my teeth.

Woman dentist who I meet lately is not too bad but I think male dentist is better. When female dentist pull off my teeth I have pain for more then 3 days, but when male dentist pull off my teeth I feel nothing.

It's true that since last year I wear the brace my mouth always hurt untill now. But I have to for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment