Saturday, December 12, 2009
The Dentist Jug
I wouldn’t like to go this dentist for treatment because I hate the smell of fluoride especially the orange one. It causes me headache. And I don't like the sound of the dentist's drill. It is the same feeling of someone with long nails scratching blackboard.It also costs me a lot to go to the dentist even I don't have any problem with my teeth.The dentist always tries to persuade me to do something which give him money.And I think most of the dentists are talkative. They can talk from the beginning to the end without stoping.One thing that I like about going to see them is their clinic.It always has good interior design and that is because they are rich.I always think it's too expensive to do something that is very easy like extraction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment