skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
New Sunday Morning Teen 6
Saturday, December 12, 2009
The dentist - Muay
I wouldn't like to go to this dentist for treatment because he's such a sadistic man and I'm sure he'd cause me lots of pain. If I only go for a check-up, he might extract my tooth while not giving me any anaesthetic.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(13)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
▼
2009
(69)
▼
December
(12)
‘The Dentist’
The dentist
The Dentist : Praew
The Dentist Jug
The Dentist
The dentist - Muay
The Dentist -TA
The Dentist-Junior
The dentist KAEW♥
‘The Dentist’ Max
Superheroes Jug
The Best Dentist in the World!!!!
►
November
(16)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(12)
About Me
Jeremy
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment