Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Dentist-Junior

I wouldn't like to go this dentist for treatment because I don't to go lol.just kidding but I really don't want to go to this dentist.because he is really really sadistic.He never ever care about patient feeling.And I think everything he does is gotta be really hurt.And I think he is not like human.he is more like a monkey lol .may be If I crazy I may go to this dentist.If I am crazy.
And If am crazy.only this 3 reason(may be 1)lol.Or I want to have my problem fix by a monkey.

P.S. He is really like a monkey , please read P.S.2
P.S.2 He is really like monkey , please read P.S.3
P.S.3 Please re-read P.S. 1 and 2 And don't be serious lol
P.S.4 If you read until these mean you want to know more go to link down there
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM

No comments:

Post a Comment