Saturday, January 16, 2010

Title: 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate

I love playing online game such as audition because I 'm always fun with it and I can't hypnoticed.
I adore sleeping because I think that it's the great way to rest and stop thinking everything
I really like the holidays because I can do everything that I want in these days.
I’m mad about reborn ,the name of cartoon because it always make me laugh and awesome
I’m passionate about dolls because I think it can be my friends when My dad and mom don't come back.
I’m really keen on novel like the thief of baramos twilight newmoon esclipe etc. because I can read it when I don't have any thing to do.
I’m crazy about Prince Hisahito ,the prince of Japan because he's so cute and he's young


I hate doing the exam in my school because it always make me mad to read the book for do it.
I abhor TVXQ because I think they are jerks.
I detest the girls or boys gossip other people because I don't know but I don't like them
I loathe the ghost because it is very scaring
I can’t stand about lessbion because I don't like the relationship like this .I'm very digusting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment