Saturday, January 16, 2010

7 Thing I love and 7 Things I hate _ Junior

I love math because I think I good at it and I like to thing about it
I adore anime because It make make me relax and it has its own style in all of them
I really like swimming because I think it fun and it is my favourite sport
I’m mad about comicsbooks because It make me relax and comfortable when ever I read it
I’m passionate about movie(some of them) because it is exciting fun and fascinating
I’m really keen on shooting-games because it is really exciting fun and it can improve my ability too
I’m crazy about RTS-games because when I play I feel like I can command everything (lol) . I make me thing and I really fun



I hate textbooks because__________________________________
I abhor selfish person because__________________________________
I detest every subject except math and English because__________________________________
I loathe some type of teacher because__________________________________
I can’t stand some kind of animal because__________________________________
I can’t bear jealous friendbecause__________________________________ I really dislike fish because__________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment