Saturday, January 16, 2010

7 things I love 'n 7 things I hate [ 5 things that i love and hate ]

i want to make it 7, but not enogh time - -''


I love my friends because we have been study at the same school(same class) for 3 years, and we have about 3 weeks left before say goodbye.['Tric'eer' forever ^o^/]

I adore one of my music band's member, she is my senior because she soooo great ( she's good in study , music , dance you can say that she's in everything ) >//< ,and always take care us.She always help me when I have problem.Everytime I meet her, she comes up with funny jokes ( everyone happy when stay with her... )


I really like my ipod because it is my friends everytime I bored, it has every song i like (wel, I'm the one who load them in.haha). I can't live without it! I'm serious.

I’m mad about my annoying friend because she is kinda 'trouble maker' always make me feel uncomfortable.



I’m crazy about Tvxq (k-pop boy band)because they so awesome, Jaejoong is so beautiful( eventhogh he's a guy )



I hate_______________________because__________________________________
I abhor______________________because__________________________________
I detest______________________because__________________________________
I loathe______________________because__________________________________
I can’t stand__________________because__________________________________
I can’t bear___________________because__________________________________
I really dislike_________________because__________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment