Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ta Welcome to My Life

My name is Ta. I'm 14 `years old. I'm the only child. I study at Triam Udom Suksa school.My best thing in my life is my family and my friends.I always hang out with my friends.I haven't seen them for a long time because they study in other school. I miss them so much. TT. My favourite cartoon is Shaun the Sheep.It's an English movie and it's about the sheep that are in the farm.

3 comments:

  1. In the morning,
    Mother wakes me.It
    Just a beautiful day.My
    Uncle takes me to school.
    Since my farther had gone.
    The school is great.I have many friends
    And kind teachers.
    Today
    H
    A
    I
    K
    I
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever...I'm sorry that your FATHER has gone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to use the Nokia Phone.First, you should turn on your mobile phone.When you want to call someone, you have to key the number.Then you press calling green button and listen to the tone.If the phone line is busy, you'll hear busy signal.you can use Nokia phone to listen to music and take pictures.

    ReplyDelete