My name is Atichart Kieojit.
My nickname is Nook.
I'm 17 years old.
My birthday is 31 August 1991.
I'm study in Patumwan Demonstration School.
My E-Mail is Nuk_boyza52@hotmail.com.
My favourite singer is Bigbang.Bigbang is the boyband from Korea.On weekend I love to read a book , listen the music , play game and swimming.My favourite colour is blue and black.My favourite movie is Transformer becaue It's very exciting and I like the graphic in this movie.The best thing in my life is 17 years ago I was born because It,s make me father and mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your favourite COULOUS are blue and black...good work Nookie
ReplyDeleteI'm Just A Thai Kid.
ReplyDeleteI am in Thailand.
Many people like to help other people.
Jeremy is my english teacher in Thailand.
Ummm!I like him because he's funny.
Somebody think english isn't important.
Aum said you're stupid.
Thailand
have
a many people think english is important.
Aum will develop a small brain as he gets older...but he may not be able to use it well because he is a boy!!!
ReplyDeleteHow to the mobile phone?
ReplyDelete1.You must turn on the mobile .
2.When you want to call to youe friend,you should to dial number is the number you want and you push to the green tap on your mobile phone.
3.waiting foe your friend answer.
4.Talking with your friend.
5.when you finished taliking with your friend you must push the red tap on your mobile phine.