Saturday, May 23, 2009
Junior Welcome To My Life
My name is Chaipracha Chanpong.My nickname is Junior .I am 15 years old .I like to play computer games like Pangya Pointblank at the weekend.I have one younger brother.His name is Narathit Chanpong .His nickname is Jet.I study in Assumption College Thonburi.I love my school.I study here for 10 years.I think it a long time.But I think it a good time.I think I really lucky!!to study in this school.But I think my school is use too much money.After school I sometimes go to the movie with my friends.And my favourite movie untill now is Garfiled.At school I sometimes talk with my friend about our favourite cartoon It names is Bleach . At school I talk with my friend a lot about everything like Homework,Music,Movie,especially Games.I think I play computer games a lot but I think my grade isn't drop.I think its better ^^ .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteVery good Mr. J but tooo many 'full stops ..................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIts name is Bleach and your grades haven't dropped