Saturday, May 23, 2009

Se Hee Welcome to My Life

Hi
My name is Se hee Kim. Please call me Se hee. I am Korean.Of course, I am from South Korea.
Anyway, now I am 16 Years old. I born in 1993, August ,1 st. I study at Korean International school of Bangkok.My school is clean and very fun. All teachers and my friends are nice. But the one thing that I dislike about my school is too far way from the downtown. So that I must spend almost an hour to commute. I like sports but I am not good at!! Especially, I play Kendo(Kumdo). I have one younger brother and I don't like him very much ( hahaha ;;)
I like to eating.I like most of Korean food.It's really great. Moreovedr I like to eat Thai food. I learn English because I like it and it really need to go to many universities in Korea. Anyway I love English ( >o<).
My best friend and I like to chattering together. She is very shy and clever. We like to talk about our future. Because we are such nice students. hahahahaha~~
I don't have boy friend. It's not a big problem however .....

Anyway I will do my best for my lovely life~
P.S tpgml032@nate.com

3 comments:

  1. I WAS born a long time age and your school IS too far....I like eating too...actually, your English is VERY good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahaahahahahahahhahhhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to use the cell phone

    It's very simple.

    Firstly,you must open the cover.
    Next,If you can't remeber the number that you want to call, go to Phone Directory and search the number,But It only coomes up when you saved it before.
    Anyway you dial the numbers.
    Then you can hear the calling signal and soon you can talk with receiver.

    If the line is busy you can hear the another signal and you can call someone later.

    It's very ~~ simple !!!

    ReplyDelete