Saturday, May 23, 2009

Gaew Welcome to My Life.

Heyy !! (^__^)

My name is Tanaporn Anuntrangsee. You can call me Gaew ...it's my nickname. I'm 15 years old. My birthday is in 1993 November 29 . I study at Triamudomsuksa. I like Japan >> the prince of Japan 's so cute . His name's Hisahito. He's 2 years old....he's too young but I love kids > < 5555
I like to eat everything and sleep ...it's my hobby ^ ^ In matthayom 1-3 I study at Princess Chulabhorn' College , Trang .The teache teaches me to write name of my school. But now I can't write it right.... In the past that I stayed at Trang ..I have many best friends .They are so fun when I'm near them I laugh every time. They're Bonus Wenz Kwan Rak Nok Prang Joy and June . I have many things to tell you but the time is up . Oh ~ my E'mail 's alina_seen@hotmail.com My hi 5 : strwberry-milk.hi5.com . Ok~ Byeee

3 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old
    My name's Gaew.I think that you can remember me,don't you ?
    Jeremy is my teacher in BBC.(what's the purpose of this sentense ?)
    Umbella is the thing that I should take every time cause it's the rain season.I can't know when the rain'll rains.
    So .... I'll finish in next time `55555`...you said that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure did Gaew (Miss Glass in the Class)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to use the mobile phone ...

    Hi~~ my name's Gaew. i will tell you how to use mobile phone for you.
    first If you don't have mobile phone you should buy the mobilephone from mobile shop when you want tocall someone you should dial the number and iistening for dial tone cuz the tone indicate everything is ready.If you hear busy signal tood tood tood that means someone is on the phone and you will call this person after that.Finally you shouldn't use the mobile phone for a long time because the wave will destroy your brain But If you have to use the mobile phone for a long time you should use the hands-free,right ?

    Go on Go on Go on

    ReplyDelete