Saturday, May 23, 2009

Boss Welcome to my life

My name is Boss.I 16 years old.I study at Assumption College,Study in grade 11.In my free time i like to play internet nad listen to music.Some time i had meeting with my friend.My favourite bands is Linkin Park and L'arc En Ciel.I like the style that this 2 bands play very much,it a Rock band.But this 2 band is diferrent because Linkin Park it come from Europe but L'arc En Ciel come from japan.I can play Electric Guitar and Electone,I study how to play Electone about 7 years and i passed test in grade 8.But i didn't study it anymore.I would like to be a Economist.This job you can work with you own bussiness or if you don't like you can be a bussiness man.Actually i hate math but i like to be a Economist.

3 comments:

  1. I'm Just A Thai Kid

    I love thai
    My favourite country is Thai

    Jeremy
    U
    Stay in
    Thai

    And you know

    Thai you can speak and listen
    How you knew
    About Thai languae
    I think you love Thai

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife is Thai and my are halfway too

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to use the mobile phone

    First you must have mobile phone,Then you should read a small book that may have in the box of you mobile phone.It will expain how to use it.Like when you want to call to someone first you should open mobile phone and push number then push a green button but if you use touch screen mobile phone you should push on a word "call" then listen to the sound of ring,and when you finish call push the red button

    [img]http://regmedia.co.uk/2006/10/19/vertu_constellation_1.jpg[/img]

    ReplyDelete