Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dear Diary

Dear diary,today I get up at 4 a.m. cause I want to go to toilet.After that I go to bed and get up again at 9 a.m. take a bath, have breakfast and go to study at British Council .......
Yesterday I got up and went to studied Physic at Phayathai.After I finished, I went back to my room.I wanted to do my homework but I can't do it because I watched the movie all of the time.It used a long time.The name of movie's 1 litre of tears or A diary of tears.The movie's very sad .This movie's about 1 girl who have the disease that can't help that name's spinocellular degeneration.At first she can do everything like the human but after she has this desease she can't walk like the human and can't speak.It's so sad TT^TT. then I played computer and went to bed at 11.30 p.m.
and ...Tomorrow I don't know what to do.But I think it'll like other days.Get up at 6 a.m.. Then I'll go to school ...study all days .In the evening I'll go to study math.I'll come back home and go to sleep.

KAEW

No comments:

Post a Comment